Camp Stevens Challenge Course & Team Building Programs
Prices below are a per-person rate. Challenge Course participants must be at least 13 years of age, and the minimum group size is 10 participants.
Day use rates does not include accommodations; overnight guests receive a reduced rate.
All-Day Challenge Course Programs: Offering a variety of individual and partner challenges, our high ropes courses are built outdoors on telephone poles and use climbing ropes, steel cables, and wood to create challenges 30 to 45 feet off the ground! One of the major benefits of a high ropes course experience is the increased self-esteem that participants get from doing things that they thought were not possible. The program is completed with a group reflection on the experience. These reflections help participants process the experience and discover how they can apply this new knowledge to other situations. Includes Lunch. 8 hours
- $78.00 – for 10 – 23 Day Use Participants
- $67.00 – for 24 + Day Use Participants
- $52.00 – for Overnight Guests
Half-Day Challenge Course Programs: Combines the initiatives stage and the ropes course, or the ropes course with a reflection experience. Does not include lunch. 4 hours
- $50.00 – for 10 – 23 Day Use Participants
- $42.00 – for 24 + Day Use Participants
- $31.00 – for Overnight Guests
Team Building Half-Day: Participants work together using each person’s unique qualities and the group’s decision-making skills to meet challenges in a variety of activities. By working on these tasks and reflecting on each experience, participants learn about and build leadership, trust, and communication. Does not include lunch or ropes course. 4 hours
- $29.00 – for Day Use Participants
- $21.50 – for Overnight Guests
Single Element Ropes Course: Two-hours on a single ropes course element. Works especially well for smaller groups.
- $18.00 – for 10 – 23 Overnight Guests
- $10.50 – for 24 + Overnight Guests
Climbing Wall: Offers a variety of challenges and fun for climbers of all skills levels – minimum of 10 people.
- $100.00 first hour
- $40.00 each additional half hour
Challenge Course Elements
- Lower Meadow Dynamic Course: This course has a variety of two-person elements, including a High V, Vertical Playpen, Single Beam “Cat Walk”, Bosan Chairs, Pipe Dreams, Broken Bridge, where two people complete the challenge together, and an individual element, the Leap of Faith. This space also has two meeting areas, and two low elements at the Dynamic Course: A 12-foot high Wall and a Whale Watch.
- “Tower” Static Course: The “Tower” course is a physically demanding set of individual challenges, where the individual climbers move through the course on their own, move their own carabiner from one challenge to the next. The “Tower” course is most appropriate for older teens and fit adults and athletic teams, and requires at least a Half-Day Ropes Course Program to complete.
- Rock Climbing Wall: The 40-foot wall has four possible routes, with climbs challenging for all levels of climbers, including an overhang. There is no minimum (or maximum!) age for the Rock Climbing Wall. Every participant must be able to safely fit in a waist harness and a helmet. The Rock Climbing Wall is available for groups of 10 or more, at a rate of $100 for the first 1-1/2 hours, and $40/hour for additional time.