Camp Stevens provides a welcoming home for retreats, education, and adventure in the town of Julian in the mountains of San Diego County. Our summer camp, year-round programs and retreat center are designed to foster and deepen connections among people and between people and the earth. Click the links below to learn more, or use the navigation bar above. About our Programs:
- Summer Camp: adventures in hiking, camping, swimming, rock climbing, organic gardening, team-building.
- Wilderness Trips: backpacking, and whitewater rafting.
- Family Camps: bring the joy and adventure of camp to your entire family!
- Retreat Center: available to all non-profit groups for retreats, conferences and meetings throughout the year.
- Year-Round Programs: ropes course and team-building, environmental education, and more.
About our Organization:
- Identity: Rooted in the Episcopal Church, we strive to connect individuals with themselves, each other, and nature.
- Staff: Our caring and trained staff includes volunteers and interns living in intentional community.
- Board of Advisors: Under the guidance of this group of professionals and friends, Camp Stevens is focusing on the future!
- Food Philosophy: We serve only the best foods, supplemented by harvests from our onsite farm, orchard, and gardens.
- Newsletters: Our past newsletters highlight what’s new, what we’re working on, and what we’re thinking about.
- History: With more than 65 years of serving our community, Camp Stevens has a long and rich history.
Join us as we experience nature, get to know our community better and enjoy delicious, handmade meals!