Sending your child to camp is a big decision. Often times, sleep-away camp is a child’s first time away from home in a new place. We realize that your child is the most important thing in your life; you want to make sure they are … Continue reading
Forms & Downloads *To request a printed version of these documents, please email email@example.com* Retreat Center Retreat Center-Rates 2017 Ropes Course Information Program Options for Retreats Sample Retreat Center Menu Camp Map Trail Guide Summer Staff Returning Staff Availability Form New Staff Application Form … Continue reading
Get a sneak peek at summer camp by following @CampStevens on Instagram. We’ll be posting #CampStevensReasons photos of each and every reason listed below – and looking forward to seeing yours after summer camp!
- Bragging rights: Every day at Camp Stevens, we’re willing to bet you’ll try something you’ve never done before. Whether it’s climbing to the top of our 4-level treehouse, or waking up to see the sunrise, we aim to give you experiences you can be proud of.
- New friends are waiting: Whether in your Adventure Group, or around the lunch table, every camper makes a new friend during their time at Camp Stevens.
- The great outdoors are…well, great! How much time do you normally spend outdoors? We think you’re lucky if it’s more than a few hours a week. But at Camp Stevens, almost every hour of every day will be spent outdoors, and we’ll help you learn that the outdoors are safe, comfortable, welcoming, and exciting.
- One word: Archery. Our 6-target archery range is open for both hours of freetime each and every day, and it’s an excellent place to try something new, and get better throughout the week.
- Some more words: Pigs, chickens, tie-dye, treehouse, s’mores… We can’t rave about our activities enough. With 256 acres, including three acres of farm/gardens, you’ll see and do something new every day. There will be “classic” camp activities, like s’mores around the campfire, some uniquely Camp Stevens ones, like the pigs you’ll have a chance to feed, and modern ones, like making smoothies on a bike blender (You just have to trust us on this one.).
Coming to Camp Stevens for the first time? We can’t wait to meet you! You’ll be able to jump right into the fun when you get here, but here’s some information to get you excited about your week. Summer Camp Terms Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) … Continue reading
Here's what summer campers, wilderness trip campers, and parents have said about their experiences with Camp Stevens:
"We LOVE the organic gardens and sustainable food sources and all the animals! The staff is kind and easygoing and the experience relaxing. I was looking for something "deeper" than just ziplines and kayaking. I feel I found that at Camp Stevens.” – Summer Camp Parent
“She can’t stop talking about all the challenges and good times with friends.” - Summer Camp Parent
"I am pleased he had so much fun and wants to return. That speaks volumes about the counselors, your overall structure and facility.” – Summer Camp Parent
"The camp is a wonderful confidence builder.” – Summer Camp Parent“You folks have done a superb job of creating a fun learning experience in a safe, supportive, nurturing environment. It is no exaggeration to say that the opportunity that Camp Stevens has provided for my child will be a lasting benefit to her.” – Wilderness Trip Parent
Read more testimonials
Register for summer camp or a Wilderness Adventure Trip
Download a Camp Stevens summer camp brochure
Watch videos about Camp Stevens summer camp
Request more information about summer camp at Camp Stevens
We’re looking for homestay hosts for our 35 Japanese campers (all boys, ages 13-16), for two nights, August 12-14. This helps them round out the International Odyssey experience. Being a host means picking up 1-2 campers, either at Camp Stevens or at summer camp bus … Continue reading
Summer camp is an enriching, empowering experience for children from all backgrounds, one that has been shown to help kids develop self-confidence, make new friends, become more adventurous and realize spiritual growth. But what does it look like for the campers? These videos gives you … Continue reading