Camp Stevens is currently open to individual households for socially distanced retreats. If you are interested in this please click here to fill out the interest form here or contact Sam at email@example.com.
Labor Day Family Camp
September 5th-7th , 2020 | Rates vary
Deleted: You bring the family, we’ll provide the rest! Your private room, cabin, or lodge rental covers your food, lodging, and activities from Saturday Lunch to Monday Breakfast. Our number one priority is to maintain a safe experience for guests and staff so that each may experience the healing and transformative capacity of this peaceful place apart. Meals are served outdoors and each family has their own seating area for the weekend. All staff and guests must maintain social distancing and masks are required in certain circumstances including program activities and passing on trails. You can choose to participate in as many activities as you like, or just relax in nature and get away from it all. Contact Retreat Manager Sam Brasted retreats@campstevens.
- Wolterstorff Lodge Suite (sleeps 12 max with shared, hallway bathroom): $1,200
- Bergstrom Lodge Room (sleeps 4 max with private, in-room bathroom, linens provided): $875 (3 people), $960 (4 people)
- Lax-Sadler Lodge Room (sleeps 8 max with private, in-room bathroom): $960
- Lax-Sadler Lodge Suite (sleeps 8 max with private, in-room bathroom and access to large meeting space): $1,200
- Open-air cabins (sleeps 6 max): $500
Harvest Weekend Family Camp
October 9th-11th , 2020 | Rates vary
Rates (include all meals and activities):
- Bergstrom Lodge Room (sleeps 3-4 with private, in-room bathroom): $858 (3 people), $952 (4 people)
- Lax-Sadler Lodge Room (sleeps 5-6 with private, in-room bathroom): $974
Call or email the Camp Stevens office if you have any questions about options and availability.